- The GIS process provides location based information, which helps to locate the particular location of objects. The location can be defined by longitude and latitude or X/Y and this also can have attribute information such as place name etc.
- The GIS functions also support to find the locations under certain conditions such as industries within 5 km from the sewerage treat plant.
- These functions also help to assess the changes on specific location over the time.
- It also supports to analyze the spatial relationship among objects with their geographic locations.
- The functions also provide model based queries, such as optimum path, suitable landfor industry development etc.
What are the Functions and Uses of GIS
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Get notified of the best deals on our WordPress themes.