Preparedness for COVID-19 Using GIS
- Mapping of demographic data and creation of database related to gender, age and occupation, such as number of elderly person in ward/house
- Identifications of high risk areas and susceptible areas based on population density and creation of buffer zones
- Proximity analysis of medical facilities level, medical resources and connectivity
Response for COVID-19 Using GIS
- Locating and tracing of infected person such as travel background, contact data etc.
- Mapping of these data and assess the threat and prepare proper responses to mitigate.
- GIS based analysis to ascertain the disease spread location wise with the time.
- GIS can be used to predict and analyze disease spread using pattern and factors causing for spread.
- Sharing information/database using online platforms to real time action to current situation and effectively response to that area as per requirements
G.I.S.Technolozy Inte grated with
Remote sensing can be V V meaningful & helpful to check
The * Corona Virus * Spread…